Friday, September 07, 2012

Deja Vu

You know how I love my "then and now" posts. I love 'em. Love love love to compare where they were and where they are and now with more kiddos to compare kid to kid at the same stages. Yesterday Jamie went to his first day of preschool. I couldn't help but remember Anne's first day.... (In the same room with the same teacher no less!)

Sister playdough!!  (This was not planned-same color play dough, same tool used to play!)
Brother play dough
Jamie hanging out on Anne's first day (YES that's Jamie!!)
Libby hanging out on Jamie's first day (Now tell me they aren't nearly twins!)
Anne ready to go into school on her first day
Jamie ready to go on his first day
PS.  Libby lost her clothes because she decided those apple sauce squeezie things would look much better on her outfit than in her mouth!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't believe how much Libby looks like Jamie!

I also love these "then & now" kind of posts. How fun that you get to do them with multiple kids!