Saturday, March 07, 2009

What I need

I thought I'd copy off my friend and post what I "need" based on a Google search:

1. April needs a pancreas transplant (I hope not!).
2. April needs IP to be banned (I don't even know what that is!).
3. April needs to stay (...hmm...could be philosophical...).
4. April needs a ride to Grandma's (not good news since I currently have no living grandparents...).
5. April needs to be kissed (aww...I'll take that one!).
6. April needs stylists (Actually, I do.).
7. April needs to be in the scoop (that one's pretty accurate too.).
8. April needs help (don't we all?).
9. April needs your help (anyone willing to take ownership?).
10. April needs a new home (not entirely true, but who wouldn't want a new house-assuming it's better than the old.).

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Funny!! I love "April needs to stay." :) Oh, and I think we ALL could use a stylist now and then!