Sunday, March 09, 2008

Make the pounding in myhead stop...

There is sickness going around the suburbs of Chicago. Most everyone I know is sick. Anne got it a few days ago (Maybe last Tuesday), and then she blessed me by giving it to me yesterday. Oh my gosh! The pounding in my head won't stop. I feel like my brain is trying to break out of my head. My nose is so stuffy and drips continuously. Ugh. Poor Anne. Last night she actually asked to go to bed and then crawled up on a couch and went to sleep! This morning, she laid in be with me for 2 hours without asking to get down or anything! Totally compliant, laying there watching Full House and the Food Network. My poor baby. My poor me. My poor head. I am really hoping tomorrow we are all feeling better. We are supposed to meet friends at the Children's Museum. It is all of our first time going there. John's going to come to and I think it's going to be a blast. But we'll see. I have a lot of faith that we will all feel better tomorrow. We'll see...

1 comment:

splinters and wholeness said...

i am so sorry you are sick. even sorrier if i am the one who gave it to you guys!!!!!

let me know if you guys are going to the museum or not, i still want to go.