Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Gymnast

I am so excited! In 3 weeks Anne will start gymnastic classes! Our park district doesn't offer them until age 3 so I thought we were out of luck until then, but there is a private gym that does give them starting at walking. I loved doing gymnastics as a kid. It was my favorite sport. It still is my favorite sport (at least to watch). It is really important to John and I that if our kids want to do sports that we not only support them but do everything to make it happen. I figure we can give this a shot and if she likes it, we can keep it up. If not, maybe we'll move on to ballet or something. Here's a picture of Anne in her leotard. I think it's a good sign. She's gonna love this sport, right?



Ps. Anne has been sick and is super sensitive and fussy right now. That's the cause for the tears.

3 comments:

Farrah said...

I love the picture...she'll be the cutest little gymnast in the class! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Is she going to love gymnastics as much as we did? I love how she's screaming. Hopefully she'll enjoy herself.

Erica said...

We adore gymnastics class and I hope you guys will too. We've found that a lot depends on the coach and how he/she runs things. We tried 2 and 1 was a lot better than the other, for us. I hope you'll post pictures from the class sometime!