Monday, March 03, 2008

Dreary Day

Usually I'm not the person that loves the rainy days in spring. They are all right, but most people I know simply love them and want to curl up at home with a book all day. I admit that this thought crosses my mind when it's a rainy spring day, but that's pretty much all it does....crosses my mind. Today's a little different. I'm really enjoying the rain outside right now. Maybe because it's warm enough that it's rain and not snow. I know that it's going to turn to snow this afternoon and we still have to get through this week in the 20s and low 30s before it looks like we turn a corner in a week and, hopefully, begin our warm up for good. But for right now, I'm really enjoying the weather outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry dear, but that DOES look like a dreary day. Midwestern Madness. Give me a bluebird sky with snow, or if we must have clouds, a medium-intensity t-shower in the summer.