Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Penguins

Thanks to Pintrest the kids made the most adorable winter (and even Valentine's Day) craft ever!  One thing I LOVE about having little kids in the house is the homemade decorations.  I don't know what I'm going to do 20 years from now without little hand printed art projects hanging on the wall.

But seriously, aren't these penguins adorable??

This was the very first time Libby participated in crafts! Jamie made his first craft when he was 20 months-I remember because it was a Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin. Seriously. I LOVE it! 

And now this is Libby's first craft-18.5 months old.  She did not get it as much as Jamie did on his first craft.  But after she put down the last yellow heart she started to get excited about gluing things down and was asking for more.  Fortunately we had the eyes left to glue.  What a precious penguin!

These are the perfect crafts to decorate my door and kitchen this season!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those are adorable!!!