1. Older child gone to school early + unexpectedly early playdate ended=Mommy and 3 yr old boy having a wonderful hour in the park playing sword fighting.
2. Playing in the park for 1 hr with 3 yr old child = 0 housework done during nap time.
3. Playing in the park for 1 hr with mommy = 1 hr naptime for 3 yr old child.
4. 5 minutes eating a teething biscuit = 10 minute bath + 10 minutes cleaning tub because baby pooed in it during bath.
5. Running to grocery store for just a few things = $70 of groceries + 1 hr spent in store.
6. Quick errand to grocery store + quick trip to library to pick up a few books = 1 hr in grocery store + 1 hr in library = $8.39 in fast food dinner for 2 children + late bedtime for baby.
7. Daddy seeing a movie at the show with a friend + busy day + getting home late = 2 glasses (at least) of wine + 2 pieces (at least) of pizza for dinner + handful of chips + 3 (at least) cookies for dessert.