Friday, May 18, 2012

Jamie's Soccer

Jamie started soccer last month and he's been liking it.  Just like I would love to see Anne or Libby be gymnasts or swimmers or runners because that's what I did in high school (except the running-which I do now), John would love to see Jamie be a soccer player.  He played soccer in Jr. High and didn't continue it in high school, which he still regrets to this day.  He played it intermurally in college and then continued it with a bunch of his friends up until we got engaged.  He's always loved the sport so it warms his heart to see his little guy playing. 

Jamie actually does quite well.  I mean he's 3 but he certainly has more skill and athletic ability than Anne had and all in all he has promise.  Of course I just think he's pretty darned cute!




No comments: