Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Month!

Libby was one month old on Sunday. It was a very bittersweet day for me. It was tough celebrating her one month birthday, remembering that she joined our family a month before and yet knowing I have basically missed out on the entire first month of her life and I can never get that back. I have never had to get up in the middle of the night to feed her. I have never had to deal with her as a fussy baby. I have never fed her. I have never burped her. I have never bathed her. I have only changed her diaper about 6x. I have only seen her awake about 4x. If I added up all the hours I have spent with her since she was born, they barely make up 2 full days. So while I am beyond thrilled to have her in our lives and to have a daughter and to have three kids, I have missed so very much.

Nonetheless, she turned 1 month this weekend. So in true April Atwood fashion, here is her one month picture. And just for fun, here are some from each week too! (Keep in mind only the 1 month one was posed-the rest are the best I could find to represent each week)

Birth

One week

2 weeks

3 weeks

ONE MONTH OLD!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What sweet pictures of a sweet little girl.