Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big kids

I FINALLY got the kids in for their annual well child visits. I know, I know, almost 2 months late for Jamie, but I had to wait for Anne's kindergarten forms to get posted so I could have the doctor fill them out. Both kids are just amazingly healthy. Anne is 42 inches tall and only 35 lbs. She's grown a bit faster for height, about 40-45% or so and for weight she's still at about 12%, which is where she's been most of her life. Jamie is our big boy; he's 35 inches tall and 30 lbs (almost 3 years younger but only 5 lbs lighter than his sister!). That puts him at about 80-85% for both height and weight. Quite a difference-and remember, they both have the same parents, they both grew in my uterus, and they both get fed almost identical meals. Jamie just packs it on apparently! I didn't think he was that much bigger than most kids his age, but apparently he is! Good job Kiddo and Bud! Keep on growing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about the other "big kid"? (who i now think is a girl)....post a pregnancy picture soon, yes?
kate villiard bach

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Thanks for the reminder! I'll have to post an update very soon! I have a midwife appt. this week so it will be the perfect time to post how it's all going.