Saturday, January 01, 2011

Christmas Eve Zoo then and now

Like I said, going to the zoo on Christmas Eve has become our tradition. There has only been one year in the past 5 we missed it but we made up for it and went the day after Christmas that year. As long as we can, I think we'll keep it up. Since we've done it 4x now, I have some good then and now pictures.
Anne's very first time at the zoo ever-she was 8 months old here.
And now, what a big girl and 4 and a half!
I am so bummed that she isn't looking at the camera. Here's Anne at 20 months old. Notice she doesn't even come up to the 3 foot mark.
Three years later, little brother has joined us (the same age as Anne in the above picture but taller than she was). Anne now is about a foot taller.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with all your updates. :) Love the Santa picture of Jamie...so classic! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year Atwood family!