Sunday, March 28, 2010

He's walking!

Jamie has put off walking for so long. He started to crawl at 6.5 months and by 7 months he could crawl proficently. I thought for sure by 10 months he'd be walking (being an early crawler). He wasn't. I changed my prediction to 12 months, he'd be walking. No go. So now, at the ripe old age of 13 months he has decided to start walking. Anne-who so far as has done everything later than Jamie-started walking first! Which we love and think is so funny. When she took her first few steps at 12 months, 3 weeks, she pretty much just took off from there. Jamie started taking his first combined steps at the same time, 12 months 3 weeks (last week) but he's taking his time. I'd say right now he's walking about 25% of the time, but I can literally see him adding to it every single day. I give him 2 weeks and he'll be a full time walker.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How exciting! Go Jamie!