Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veggie Website

Unless you've never met me, never talked to me, never read this blog at all before this moment, you know that I am pretty into (okay-boarderline obsessed) with eating vegetarian. I admit-we do eat meat-depending on the week a couple times a week or as few as a couple times a month. But 90-95% of our diet is vegetarian. I just found the neatest website; it's called Meatless Monday and it is dedicated to getting people to go meatless just one day a week. So every Monday they put up, not just one recipe for dinner, not just two, but four recipes for the day for meatless meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks! This is great! I cannot wait to fool around on there and see what other treasures are hiding. If you are so inclined, you may visit it too! Enjoy!

No comments: