Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pizza

Every Friday is pizza night at our house. Every Friday. Our family makes pizza from scratch (well the dough is usually premade) every few months. Last night was one of those nights. Thought I'd post a few pictures to show off our beautiful pizza as well as our nice new camera! Note the better resolution and non-pink pictures!

Daddy tossed the pizza up in the air to help stretch it into the right size and shape. Believe it or not, it worked!


Our toppings-it was an "antipasto pizza" courtesy of Rachel Ray-we had romaine lettuce, roasted red peppers, artichokes and roasted tomatoes. Yum!

Our pizza fresh out of the oven without the toppings on yet.

Yummy pizza!

Even Anne ate it up!

As well as chocolate cake...psst! The cake had shredded zucchini in it too!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

WOW John tossed pizza dough? I would have had it all over the place. It looks like it was yummy!!! Isn't it fun to sneak veggies into things? I just put shredded zucchini in my meatloaf. Very Yummy!!

Nicole said...

We love making our own pizza! This weekend, we made a pizza puff by rolling the dough & folding the ends. I guess like a calzone? Mmm...it was yummy!

Erica said...

Anne looks like Jamie to me in the last picture, wow!

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

I can definately see that Erica-it's the big eyes my kids have! The better to wrap you around their fingers w/ my dear. :)