Monday, March 17, 2008

That so did not hit the spot

Normally I love uber healthy stuff. I also really appreciate and respect companies that dedicate themselves to healthy choices. Kashi is such a company. I really like that I can buy pretty much anything they make and I know it's going to be really healthy for me. In my attempt to give Anne healthier choices, I bought some Kashi waffles a while back. I had never eaten them because I felt like Anne should get to eat them. Anyway, this morning the cheaper, slightly less healthy Nutrigrain waffles I had bough for myself were gone. I had 2 Kashi waffles. Ugh. They were not good at all. Very very dense and grainy. I will not be buying these again for either of us. (In fact, they were so bad I might have to just toss them.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning! I eat the Kashi Go Lean Crunch, and I really like that. I tried their granola cereal with cranberries in it, but wound up giving it to a friend because I didn't like it at all. Made my jaw hurt.

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

I generally like them. I eat that cereal too. Their crackers really live up to their name: Tasty little cracker. :)