Monday, January 14, 2008

Girl's Night Rocks!

On Friday I was able to have a "girl's night 'out'" with the ladies from my play group. We all have little toddler kids-all within a few month old of each other. (Except Heather, who has one slightly older and one slightly younger). We ordered Thai food and then just spent the rest of the night chatting it up, talking about so many things under the sun-husbands, faith, kids, discipline, development, work, pregnancy, postpartum issues, etc, etc. When one of us mentioned we should look at what time it was, we all thought it was probably 10 pm...nope, it was 11:15! Wow! Considering that's an hour past my bedtime and I can't keep my eyes open past 10 this was pretty amazing.

I just feel really blessed to have this group of ladies in my life. Although I've known them all for close to a year now, we are still in the beginnings of our friendship. I really hope and pray that God can make this group a close knit community of sorts. Thanks ladies for your friendship and support! Girls night out rocks!

No comments: