Friday, January 11, 2008

The angels must have stretched her the other night

I had a great 18 days off with Anne all to myself. Then on Tuesday this week I went back to work. It was sad leaving her. I felt like crying, but we both did fine. Wednesday was our usual day-I dropped her off at 8 am, John picked her up, and I got home at 9:30 pm, meaning that our usual Wednesday routine is that I don't see her at all on Wednesdays, and have to wait about 24 hours to see her. (However, every Wednesday except one so far, I sneak into her room when I get home and hold and rock her while she is sleeping...tear, tear...a little Love You For Always if you ask me...). Anyway, the next day I swear she literally grew overnight! Her face looked older to me and she was talking a lot more than normal. How can this happen?? I leave the girl for one lousy day and she grows on me! Take a look at the picture I took of her....doesn't she look older??

No comments: