Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bragging

Okay, I admit it. Among other things, I am addicted to carrying babies in carriers. There is something so much more special and cozy about carrying a baby in a sling than carrying them in my arms. Perhaps it means 100% cuddling and 0% work instead of 95% work and 5% cuddling with traditional arm carrying. This addiction is why when Shellie came over on Monday and was taking about 90 seconds to prepare Andrina's food, I immediately jumped on the chance to put Andrina in a carrier. Isn't she precious?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, she is adorable, congratulations shellie! april, you are so incredibly natural with babies...yours and other people's. anne and any other future children are very lucky!

Heather said...

oh that's cute!

I'm a baby carrier junky too. I'm almost as sad about not being able to use carriers much with J. as I am about her being ready for school next fall.

Shellie said...

Awww! So cute! What a proud Auntie you are! (and you need to email me that pic!) Thanks Katbac! Yes, Andrina is a great baby to carry around. Although there is something about holding her in my arms that is so appealing. She just snuggles and fits so perfectly in my arms. Even when I carry her in the sling, I have my arms wrapped around her. Sigh...