Sunday, October 28, 2007

What do you think Bonnie? Does a baby suit me?

I got to see Andrina this past weekend (last weekend) and hold her in the sling. She was so sweet! I still am excited to have a baby and grateful to wait a few more months to even consider trying. It was funny, holding Andrina I was shocked and found it funny that I was once stressed out by a little tiny thing like her. It was like "Ha ha, is that all you got kid? You've got nothing on toddler stress!" Hopefully that attitude will remain true when I have #2 and it is easy as pie.



1 comment:

Shellie said...

Wow, what a stunningly BEAUTIFUL baby! LOL! You look so happy holding her. I'm sure the hardest part of having another baby will be the stress of caring for two children instead of one. Moms should grow extra sets of hands with each baby they have...