Monday, October 29, 2007

Today's the Day

Today I drop Anne off at her new daycare. It is 7:15 am right now and I want to leave in 45 minutes, so I'm not going to say much except that I am nervous. Mainly for her. I'm worried she is going to miss me a lot, wonder where I am and on top of all of that, be in a completely new place. I'm worried about her nap time and worried about her having to go to a total stranger for comfort if she falls down or gets sad. I'm comforted by the fact that when I interviewed here she hardly gave a second glance to me the half hour we were there, she was so busy playing with all the new toys. I hope that she is just as enthralled with all of that today and doesn't have a chance to miss me.

Jesus, please be with my little girl today. Please comfort her and hold her until I can be with her tonight and do it myself. Please keep her safe, and do not let anything bad happen to her. We trust in You and know that You are in control.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I hope she does amazingly well today. It's so hard leaving our little ones, even when we know they're in good hands. Hang in there...the day is almost over!