Sunday, February 12, 2012

My babies

I love this picture of Jamie (almost 3), Anne (almost 6) and Libby (7 months). It shows their personalities to a "T"! Jamie, being his goofy, life of the party, class clown kinda guy, Anne being the mature, big sister and Libby with a sweet expression on her face to match her sweet personality. If you wanted to know what my kids are like, this picture is worth a 1,000 words.

Here's another one of my entire family. When I look at this I'm sort of awed into silence. 6 years ago John and I had none of this and now we have 3 kids. I'm amazed and humbled at how full my heart and life and arms are. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

great pictures-the family one is so fun & when I saw it, I also thought about how happy & perfect you guys looked. I can't articulate what I'm thinking, but you said it best about "how full your arms and heart are.