Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Magic

My dear little Libby,
Enjoy this time while you are close to me. When with a few sucks you are calmed and held and loved. This is the only time in your life when something is so magical that it will fix every problem in the world for you. One minute you are crying so hard tears pour down your eyes and screams come from your chest. Your world is awful and horrible and terribly out of whack. The next instant you are held and soothed and nursing and like a magic wand was waved your world is 100% right. This time will go so quickly that you won't be able to remember the time when all was made okay by simply being held and loved. I have a secret...my world is made right when I am holding you. When you are nursing, and calm, and comforted and being loved in such a tangible way, my world stops, my problems fade, and everything is perfect for me too.
I love you,
Mommy

No comments: