Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Haircut!

Buddy got his hair cut for the first time the other day. This is a special day for us, a day of a first, more so because Anne's hair was cut so much later (at least age 2) that it has nearly faded from memory. But Buddy...oh this cut was coming! Unlike Anne and a girl, Jamie's hair was becoming long and unruly. Starting to stick out everywhere. I could actually comb it and put it in a ponytail. I'm all about my kids being who they are but my little boys will have short, little boy hair! So after at least a month of combing, commenting "His hair needs to be cut", off we went! I had to hold Jamie on my lap while it was cut so Anne gets a first in this too; her debut as a budding photo journalist!
The finished product! My baby now looks like a little boy more than ever!

No comments: