Saturday, December 05, 2009

Buddy Boy at 9 months

Well, my little buddy boy is 9 months old officially now. I cannot believe that he is getting so old and so big so fast. The other day (in the tub no less!) he stood by himself and then as he was falling forward he took two steps. It hit me that before I know it, he is going to be walking and leaving his babyhood far far behind. Today John and I played some Christmas music and danced with the kids in our arms...I held Jamie, his little head nuzzled up against my chest, fitting under my chin so perfectly. He was sucking his thumb and I was adoring each second with him. And I realized, some day, I will dance with him at his wedding. How can it be that these little ones whom we have known from before birth will one day grow up and become their own persons? But they will, and I suspect for most mamas out there, all too quickly. For fun, here are a few pictures of Buddy Boy, growing up over the past few months.



3 months old
6 months old


And now 9 months old, my growing boy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a smiley 9 month old picture!!!

Erica said...

Wow, look at the difference! I seriously can't contemplate our babies getting married one day. It seems impossible that they will ever be separate from us. Waah :(