Monday, May 25, 2009

Checking in

Boy, it's been a while since I've blogged, huh? There is a blog that I desperately want to write, but it's going to have to wait til I have more time...that is the story of my life lately. Just thought I'd put up a few updates...tomorrow Jamie turns 3 months old and I'll for sure be posting pictures and updates on him. Yesterday the whole family had a professional photo shoot courtesy of winning on DuPage Mamas. I am so excited to see the final product. I got to sneak a peek on the photographer's camera and see a few of the shots and they looked beautiful. If I can I'll post some of those pictures when they come in. This past week we got a break from all our busy-ness. I could totally relate to my friend Farrah who has been trying to create some space in her busy schedule. My family has been running like chickens with our heads cut off the past month. I was was a great break to have some time at home-time to catch up on housework and playing with Anne and being with my children. So that's what we've been up to the past few weeks. Super busy with life...playdates, preschool orientations, different appointments...I am enjoying this stage in my life more than words can say. I look forward every morning to what the day holds and feel sad when the day ends because I know I am one day closer to this stage ending...

Hope to blog again soon on more heartfelt subjects...but that won't happen until I get some time....

No comments: