Monday, March 23, 2009

Loving this carrier!


Thanks and kuddos to Farrah from Baby Loves Slings who made this beautiful Mei Tai like carrier for me. I blogged about this a while ago when I was thinking about buying it and I'm so glad I decided to get it. I LOVE this carrier! Today was the first time I tried it out. I have slung Jamie half a dozen times or more and although I like the sling, it wasn't really working for him. His little head would tilt this way and that and the sling just wasn't as secure as I needed it for him during this newborn time. So today I decided to try the Mei Tai and it's the answer I was looking for! Granted I have only worn him in there about half an hour and doing housework, but he seemed to like it a lot more. I'm able to position him the way I want him before I even put a carrier on him, unlike the sling where you have to get him in first then jostle him about to where you want him. Also, it seems like his head is a bit more secure. While I had him on today his head didn't move about at all. Hopefully all this stays true as we try out longer excursions in the carrier as well as long walks with both kiddos as it gets nicer out. Thanks again Farrah!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooooh I like that!

Erica said...

I have carrier envy!

Farrah said...

What a great pic!! I'm so glad you both are loving it!! :) Can't wait to meet Jamie soon.