Sunday, February 10, 2008

Buying Friends

Our friend Nay-Nay (as Anne likes to call him-his name is Nathan, his friends call him Nate-Nate), had his birthday party this weekend. (See post below). Nay-nay throws the greatest parties! Last year he had it at Gymboree, and Anne had so much fun! This year he had it at an indoor bounce park thingy (I believe that is the technical term.) It was a TON of fun! There was one bounce thing that had balls in it, another one was simply to bounce in and a third was an obstacle course with slides. Not only could parents go in with their kids, they were encouraged to play! I think I jumped, all by myself-no other kids, no Anne-in the one jumper for about 5 straight minutes. And several times I took a huge bounce down the slide, with Anne no where in sight. Anne loved going from the obstacle course bouncer to the ball pit bouncer. She would go from one to the other over and over. She did not stop playing for the enitre hour that we were there. And of course, she fell asleep on the 30 minute car ride home. So cute. Here are some pictures of our time there. Happy Birthday Nate!!










See it's for mommies too!




Me in mid-jump


Notice how there are no other kids around...


Eating birthday cupcakes


Yum! Thanks Nate!!

3 comments:

splinters and wholeness said...

caYOOOOT! she looks soooo much like john in the last picture! (does he do that with his cupcakes too?) cant wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen John do that with a cupcake, but I do have a picture of him with speghetti all over his face and coming out his ears. April I love seeing how Anne is growing, but it is so sad that I can't be there with her. When are you guys planning a trip here?

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Yeah, he does that w/ his cupcakes still to this day...HAHA-JK! I see John in her more and more, but definite April influences too.