Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sigh...Happy birthday to me

Unfortunately it looks like my birthday is not turning out as nicely as my friend Kelly's a few weeks ago. John had good intentions but unfortunately a stomach bug seems to have other plans. Anne is sick with diarrhea and I think a stomach ache because she's barely eaten more than a few bites in the past 36 hours. And every time she dirties her diaper, I have to give her a whole new outfit. This last diaper I actually had to give her a bath. Ugh. John had planned for us to go out this afternoon. In between sitting on the toilet and having his face in the toilet he's sleeping right now hoping a nap will make him feel good enough that we can still go out. Sigh....today was supposed to be a date, and dinner, and cake and presents and instead it's puke and poop so far. At least I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm wondering if tomorrow I will get a continuation of this celebration and have to spend my day in the bathroom and in bed....Happy birthday to me.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh no!!! I just sent you a happy birthday email and thought I'd check the blog for any fun updates...poo and puke do not make for a fun birthday! I'm sorry! I hope everyone feels better and that you don't catch this! That's not a fun birthday gift!

Shellie said...

I'm sorry you're birthday was a sick day. Feel better soon!