Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday III

To add insult to injury I woke up at 1 am sick. :( I knew it was going to happen. Fortuantely I have just an incredibly queasy stomach today and no throwing up. I don't think I'm going to get the throwing up either, thank God. John and I might still try and salvage my birthday tomorrow. He's going to take the day off since he's still recooperating and we haven't gotten a weekend at all yet. We might head out to the mall or to eat tomorrow.

**Note: John, if you're reading this, wouldn't it be nice to surprise me some morning in the near future letting me know that you have gotten a baby sitter and planned the whole day for us? Little Fuge is kicking your butt in exceeding expectations of creative days. Look what he did for Kelly's birthday and mother's day.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that you are having such a bummer of a weekend!!

Heather said...

Oh so crummy April. So sorry!